Although discoloured teeth are medically harmless, they are sometimes disturbing from a cosmetic point of view. If you want a bright smile with beautiful white teeth, you can have your teeth bleached.
However, before we recommend bleaching, our dentist will take a close look at your teeth and gums. Because your teeth must be completely free of caries for the treatment. The gums must also be healthy.
It is also important to know that dental fillings and veneers made of ceramic or composite such as crowns and bridges cannot be bleached. The dentist can, however, correct the colour differences afterwards with new fillings.
If you have decided to have your teeth bleached, the dentist first removes deposits and discolouration from the tooth surfaces with the help of professional tooth cleaning (PZR). Whatever is dark after that is removed with the help of teeth whitening.
Professional teeth cleaning
- At the beginning there is an explanation of the treatment and explanation of the connection between caries and periodontitis
- Examination and documentation of the state of health and cleaning of your teeth, especially for caries and periodontitis
- Discussing together the health and cleaning status of your teeth and clarifying how, with what and how often you clean your teeth. Clarification of the causes of illness
- Advice and guidance on proper dental care (home oral hygiene) and information on the effects of mouth rinses, toothpaste/pasta, dental floss / interdental brushes
- Professional (intensive) dental cleaning (or individual dental prophylaxis) by a specially trained prophylaxis specialist with special instruments with the aim of removing all disease-causing or aesthetically disturbing hard or soft plaque above and below the gumline
Nobledent – Kai Adamowsky
C./ Jaime I, N° 47 · E- 07630 Campos
Mallorca. Balearen, Spain
Tel. Practice +34 871 859 859
Tel. Laboratory +34 971 651 651